Living Life...

Living Life...

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Portland - Utah - Portland..!

One of these days my life may slow down but not for another month or so. On April 29th I had my first official class at Multnomah Bible School in Portland. I drove down for class, which I absolutely loved. It was a great time of getting to know my classmates whom I will be with for the next year or so until I return to Argentina. This first class I am taking is called Developing Christian Excellence and it is so refreshing to have a professor who has a passion for teaching and leading us into being excellent students and believers.

After class I stayed the night in Portland and then flew out to Utah to meet my newest nephew Israel. Let me tell you the week went by way to fast; though I had a blast playing with my nieces and nephews and visiting with Jeremy and Maria. Of course I did my bi-annual back throwing routine and spent a couple days in pain. I could not walk the first day but the following day I decided to bear the pain and walk up the “mountain” with Keila, Seth and Mayra. It was a bit painful but well worth it after I got to see the view and of course the children had a blast.

On Thursday I flew back to Portland in time for class and then drove home afterwards. I am still trying to decide whether or not to work five days a week in the future or cut my days down to four with school. I was able to drive home without falling asleep so that was a plus, but we shall see how my energy level continues as the weeks go by.



Daniel Israel Finnestad... number 12..!


Mayra Yesenia Princess... Cute
Playing on the indoor slide..!
It goes from the first floor to the basement..!

Keila is all grown up..!


Jadan is Mr. Independent... He helped himself to my mate..!


And of course Mayra enjoyed the Dulce de Leche...


I call Jadan "Little Jeremy" man the look alike..!


Enjoying the veiw with Israel...


Out on our walk... Seth is quite the big guy..!


My three adventure buddies...


It is hard to capture the beauty in a photo...

No comments: