Living Life...

Living Life...

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Let the fun begin......

For those of you who are wondering I have finished my final paper. It was a research a paper on Shakespeare tying in the theme of redemption. Man, it was a lot of fun writing, more so than I was expecting. I was able to apply my missions training to school work. J I mean one of the first things we are taught before going onto the field is to make the gospel relate to the person you want to reach out to. Since my professor loves Shakespeare and has been searching a lot lately, I used her passion and combined it with my passion – God’s love for us and sharing that with others.

Now I am officially on Spring Break… but that is not the most exciting part. I am now finished taking general classes at Green River Community College. I have a month off before starting at Multnomah Bible School. WooHoo..! I am super excited to start Bible School even though I know that life is going to get insanely busy. I will have classes on Thursday evenings which means lots of trips down to Portland coming up.

So, since I have a month off… I have lots of plans..! I am going to SLEEP… visit with friends… sleep… read books… sleep… watch movies… sleep… fill out more paper work for career missions… sleep… meet my new nephew in Utah… sleep… so, do you see a pattern here? This will be a time of rest and refreshment for me which I am looking forward to almost as much as Bible School..! Maybe I’ll even have more time to update my blog while I am at it.

No comments: